Clear Aligners: the clearly beautiful orthodontic solution in Blue Springs, MO
A straight smile is a beautiful smile. It is also a healthy one. Here at Foster Dental Care in Blue Springs, MO we offer classic dental braces. However, we understand that metal brackets and wires are not right for everyone. That is why we also offer Invisalign, the invisible orthodontic solution. Yes, you can have the smile you have always desired, without wearing metal braces.
How Invisalign is different
Invisalign was developed with advanced technology and designed with the patient in mind. This innovative system eliminates the two most common complaints about dental braces, which are comfort and appearance. Invisalign aligners are made from transparent thermoplastic, making them discreet enough for everyone from image-conscious professionals to selfie-snapping teens. Equally impressive, the aligners are removable for ultimate comfort and convenience.
The benefits of Invisalign include:
- There are no forbidden foods because aligners are removed at mealtime
- Brushing and flossing are easy without braces in the way
- So discreet that most people will never know you are wearing braces
- Ultra-thin, lightweight, slightly flexible aligners are comfortable to wear
- Advanced technology simulates treatment progress to refine your plan for predictable results
- Invisalign is available for kids and adults
- In some cases aligners are faster than traditional braces, with most people completing treatment in about a year
About the Invisalign process
The first step is a consultation at Foster Dental Care. If you are a good candidate for Invisalign, we will begin by taking digital impressions of your teeth. Next, the entire treatment is planned out using specialized software that simulates step-by-step tooth movement. A custom-designed set of aligners is created accordingly.
During treatment you will need to wear your aligner at all times, except when eating or cleaning your teeth. Each aligner moves your teeth one small increment. You will use one for a couple of weeks, then discard it and move on the next one in the series. You will need to visit our office about every six to eight weeks so that we can check your progress and give you the next set of aligners. This continues until treatment is complete, usually about twelve months.
The solution to straight teeth is clear
If you want a beautifully straight smile without the discomfort and inconvenience of metal braces, then talk to Dr. Foster about Invisalign. Just give us a call at (816) 227-6588 to book your consultation.