Dear Friends and Patients,
We hope that you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot and we are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things are changing, one thing is still the same-our commitment to your safety.
Infection Control has always been a top priority for our practice as you know so that you will receive care that is both safe and comfortable
Our office follows infection control recommendations from the ADA, CDC, and OSHA and we will continue to follow these agencies so that we are up-to-date going forward.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment to protect our patients are team members. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you before your visit with screening questions and you will be asked those same questions when you arrive at your appointment.
- We will be checking the temperature of all patients prior to the appointment. Team members will be checked daily as well.
- We will be asking you to wash hands and/or hand sanitizer when you enter the office and request that you wash again as you leave the office.
- Appointments will be managed for allowing social distancing. When you arrive at our office, we request that you will remain in your car, until our team calls you so that your appointment is ready. Our new scheduling protocols will allow your appointment to minimize the number or other patients and team members that you might contact in order to keep you safe.
- We have eliminated magazines, toys and other items from counter tops that are difficult to clean or disinfect. Anything else that gets touched gets sanitized or sterilized for your safety.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe within the practice Visit our website or call our office to schedule an appointment
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
The Foster Dental Care Team