Enjoy general, cosmetic, and restorative dental care in Blue Springs, MO area practice
At Foster Dental Care in Blue Springs, MO, we are pleased to offer patients a wide range of services under one roof. If you are looking for a dental practice “near me” in the community that offers general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services, look no further than our practice. Drs. Alan Foster, Rebecca Spencer, and Niki McDaniel are pleased to provide the following at their state-of-the-art facility:
General dentistry services
- Orthodontics – when the teeth are misaligned, orthodontics can help. We provide both traditional metal bracket-and-wire braces as well as clear aligner therapy for straightening teeth quickly and comfortably.
- Gum disease treatment – periodontal disease can wreak havoc on the smile, so preventing it and treating it is critical for oral health and wellness.
- Dental extractions – removing permanent teeth, including wisdom teeth, can be achieved with the help of our team. We offer both simple and surgical extractions in our office.
- Emergency dental care – if you are experiencing a dental emergency, we can assist in your time of need with same-day appointments for many situations.
- Sedation dentistry – many patients have a fear of the dental office, but with sedation dentistry, they are relaxed and ready for the care they need!
Cosmetic dentistry services
- Dental crowns – covering teeth that are broken or weakened with dental crowns is a smart choice for protecting the smile from further damage.
- Professional teeth whitening – instead of over-the-counter whitening products, we provide at-home kits including our Opalescence whitening and sheer white strips that are affordable and incredibly effective.
- Porcelain veneers – disguising imperfections near the front of the smile can be achieved with porcelain veneers, which are thin restorations made to bond over one or more teeth to provide concealment.
- Composite resin bonding – many imperfections of the smile can be easily addressed with composite resin bonding, which can disguise gaps or chipped teeth. This material is also used as a filling for areas of decay.
- Smile design – patients who have several imperfections in their smile and want a complete smile makeover can ask about our smile design program.
Restorative dentistry services
- Dental implants – dental implants are the ideal option for replacing teeth within the smile and continue to be a popular choice for many of our patients missing one, several, or all their teeth.
- Partial dentures – an economic alternative to dental implants is partial dentures, which snap into place with the rest of the teeth in the smile to restore function and appearance.
- Bite guards – patients with conditions such as bruxism can protect their natural smile and dental restorations with the use of bite guards at night.
- TMJ treatments – chronic temporomandibular joint problems can become extremely painful and problematic for patients, which is why we offer TMJ treatments for those with TMD concerns.
- Sealants – protecting the smile from tooth decay can be achieved with the use of sealants, which can be used for both children and adults to seal problematic areas such as the chewing surfaces of the molars which can be more difficult to keep clean.
- Root canal therapy – save your teeth from extraction with root canal therapy when problems such as damage, disease, decay, or infection affects your smile.
Ready to learn more about all Foster Dental Care has to offer?
Blue Springs, MO area patients ready to speak to a team of professionals about their dental needs are urged to contact the practice of Foster Dental Care by calling (816) 227-6588. The office is located at 2150 NW South Outer Road and accepts new patients and families. Drs. Alan Foster, Rebecca Spencer, and Niki McDaniel are here to help!