Valentine’s Day is right around the corner!
The holiday is all about love, and it’s important to make sure your teeth are getting some love, too. Here are some tips from the hygienists at Foster Dental Care on how you can get your kisser ready for that special someone.
- Don’t forget to brush your tongue while you’re polishing your teeth (at least two times a day using a fluoride toothpaste).
- Hydro Floss or floss at least once a day. A Hydro Floss is an excellent way to boost that clean mouth feeling!
- Use a mouthwash approved by the ADA.
- Keep your lips from cracking by applying lip balm. For a brighter looking smile, why not try a bold lipstick color?
- Avoid eating foods like onions and garlic before getting cozy with your Valentine. Even with mouthwash or chewing sugar free gum, the fragrance from these foods will linger until your body has completely digested them.
Tools You Will Need: