Straightening the smile is a great way to address the overall appearance of the smile, and make it easier to keep the smile healthy and ensure proper function. At Foster Dental Care in Blue Springs, MO, our team has dedicated themselves to providing patients with a wide selection of services that can help. While we offer traditional orthodontics, metal and bracket wire treatments, we also offer alternatives such as clear aligners with Invisalign.
Why choose orthodontics?
There are several benefits to orthodontic treatment for patients to consider:
- Orthodontics help align the smile and address gaps, misaligned teeth, and other imperfections that may affect the overall appearance of the smile.
- Orthodontic treatment can realign the teeth, making it easier for patients to brush and floss, ensuring better overall health and wellness.
- Orthodontics monitored by a dental professional eliminates the need for a referral to another specialist for routine treatment.
- Orthodontics can realign the bite and reduce overall wear and tear on the natural teeth at specific contact points.
- Orthodontics can restore a patient’s confidence in their smile, allowing them to feel proud to share their smile with others without hesitation!
- Orthodontics have been used for decades in improving smiles in a safe and effective manner.
What types of orthodontic treatment are available at Foster Dental Care?
Drs. Alan Foster, Rebecca Spencer, and Niki McDaniel are pleased to offer traditional dental braces for teeth straightening, for mild to moderate cases of misalignment. During a consultation and initial evaluation with our team, patients can find out what treatment options are most appropriate for their unique needs.
Are you interested in teeth straightening options?
At Foster Dental Care, we are pleased to offer both traditional dental braces and clear aligners to improve smiles. Blue Springs, MO area patients are welcome to call the office at (816) 227-6588 to book an appointment with Dr. Spencer for traditional braces. We are conveniently located at 2150 NW S Outer Road and accept new patients and families on the hunt for an experienced team of professionals providing general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry in the community.