I hope that you and your family are staying healthy in the midst of the developing Coronavirus event. For now, the office will remain open and will continue to monitor the progress of the virus in our community.
In the meantime, the team at Foster Dental Care will work diligently to protect the health of our patients and our employees. In order to provide the safest environment for all of us, we will:
- Ask our patients when they schedule or confirm their appointments to make sure that they or their family have not been out of the country in the past 2 weeks or they do not have a fever, fatigue, cough, or shortness of breath. We will reschedule as needed.
- We will check your temperature and provide a pre-procedural rinse as part of a routine assessment before performing dental procedures.
- We will thoroughly disinfect all surfaces that may be touched by patients and employees before and after appointments. We will maintain all proper environmental cleaning techniques.
- We will actively assist in avoiding exposure with other patients and minimize team member contact. Limiting the number of non-patient guests with your appointment visit would help us ensure the safety of everyone at the office. We will do our best to minimize “social distance” by reducing reception area contacts with other patients.
- We will continue to follow the guidelines of the ADA, CDC, WHO, state and local health departments to best care for our patients.
Thank you for your continued confidence with our office team members We will do everything possible to provide great dental care and keep all of us safe. We will continue to monitor the progress of the Coronavirus and we will communicate any changes to our office.
Alan Foster DDS
Foster Dental Care Team