Your time is valuable; almost as valuable as a healthy smile. Say good-bye to temporary crowns and multiple dental visits. Foster Dental Care is proud to expand their service offerings to include CAD/CAM technology.
What does that mean for me?
The CAD/CAM (computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing) available at Foster Dental Care includes the use of an E4D machine allowing our dental team to provide you with same-day dental crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers. Now, with the use of our E4D, you can have your permanent dental crown in one visit.
What are the benefits of having an E4D dental crown?
- One dental visit. No more waiting on the dental lab for your crown to be created and scheduling another dental appointment around your busy schedule.
- No more impressions! Forget about goopy pastes and molds. They are a thing of the past. No more impression material taste or the chance of it getting in your facial hair. Gentlemen, your beards are celebrating!
- Since we’re using scanning technology and ditching the impressions for your E4D dental crown, you are receiving a more accurate and precise dental crown.
- With all of the work getting done in a single visit, you only get numb the one time.
- Eat what you want! Temporary dental crowns are just that, temporary, and are not built to endure the long term. By getting same-day dentistry with your E4D manufactured crown, you will leave with your permanent crown. Once the numbness has worn off, you’re free to enjoy your favorite meals, without the worry of losing your temporary crown.
- Match the shade. Your E4D crown has the same effects, features, and colors as a dental lab. We have the technology to add shading to match your tooth’s natural hue.